|Commissioning Entity||Three Rivers Arts Festival|
|Owner||City of Pittsburgh|
|ADA Services||The work is in a parklet by Bigelow Boulevard. The sculpture rests in the center of a grassy area.|
The sculpture was created as part of the 1977 Three Rivers Arts Festival Sculpturescape program. The work originally resided at the University of Pittsburgh near the Hillman Library. Pittsburgh now looks out over the city in Frank Curto Park.
The sculpture is playful with several long aluminum rectangles intermingling with one another.
John Henry (b. 1943) is an American sculptor working out of Chattanooga, Tennessee. His metal work is monumental in size. He received his BFA from the Art Institute of Chicago.